Online Community Manager in Dental Industry (Remote)
Are You Good At Building a Community, Nurturing Relationships, Facilitating Engagement, Connecting People… and GETTING *STUFF* DONE, QUICKLY?
We Want To Hear From You!
- Drive member engagement and connection of the DEO Community
What Is DEO?
- DEO is a Paid Member Community consisting of dentist executives who are all growing multi-location dental groups. Members connect monthly and weekly via an online forum, in-person events, virtual roundtable calls, webinars, and more
- 20-35 hours a week
- Pay of $25-$35/hr, depending on experience
- Leadership and personal development training
- Work with high caliber A+ team members
- Manage happy, healthy & excited community and its members
- Work from home – no office
- Location independent – can work from anywhere
- Must work during US time zone hours (Pacific preferred)
- Must be willing to travel to be onsite for 4-6x per year or more
- Room for promotion and advancement
Benefits of Position
- Work in growing company with advancement opportunities
- “Technology” forward company that implements the best softwares and automation
- Flexible hours with the opportunity to work around your schedule
- Fun, exciting work culture utilizing the latest in dental technology
- “Employee First” culture where employees have autonomy to achieve results
- Work next to best-in-class coworkers highly successful community members
- Member engagement scores and analytics
- Member satisfaction (Net promoter score)
- Track and monitor community performance and engagement
- Advocates for members and their interests
- Driving conversations and engagement and get members answers they need
- Working on community strategy with the CEO and executive team
- Facilitate building tools and content the members ask for
- Managing and creating email campaigns, newsletters, and editorial content
- Responds to member comments, questions and concerns in a timely manner
- Organize and participate in events that build the community
- Responding to inbound emails
- Build relationships with members, potential members, industry professional, media, etc
- Implements open policy to keep company and community informed
- Tracks community matters/issues/involvement, etc and prepares reports for company
- Ensures event attendance
- Spearhead special projects like creating an onboarding program
- Understanding it isn’t a 9 to 5 job, position will involve some evening hours, maybe weekend. Responding timely to members outside of traditional working hours
- Note: There will be no marketing or social media aspect to this position, although we do have multiple facebook groups that the Community Manager will run
- Empathy and relationship builder
- Understand how to connect people
- Project management and understanding metrics
- Tech savvy, stays up to date with digital trends
- Oral and written communication skills to be able to develop engaging content as well as be relatable and understanding in member interactions
- People person with great customer service skills, ability to moderate both online and in person (directly with members)
This Is The Opposite Of A “Traditional Job”
The position is location independent and working with a fast-growing, progressive team in a challenging and fun work environment. You’ll be given big amounts of job responsibilities and the chance to make a real impact on a small and growing company. This is not your average cubicle job!
Who Is “DEO – Dentist Entrepreneur Organization”?
DEO is a group of aspiring dental entrepreneurs and future leaders that really have a similar mindset. They want to be better and make a difference and grow and have an outreach that is much further than what they can do by themselves.”
Our mission is to provide group practice owners with the community, education and resources necessary to enhance their ability to become a corporate leader, an effective senior executive and build a thriving Dental Group.
Other (Pretty Stellar) Perks
- Access to cutting edge digital marketing strategies and tactics
- Work directly under successful entrepreneurs and learn what makes a successful small business tick.
- Learn dozens, if not hundreds of the latest digital tools and tricks the best businesses are using
- Constant, continual learning which will challenge you intellectually at all times.
- A fast-paced, progressive work situation.
- Results oriented daily job. Your job will matter to the company’s bottom line
- Full control over your work day
- No micromanaging or office politics
- Laid back work teammates
How Do I Apply?
Fill out this application to officially apply.
Bonus… How to Stand Out!
A quick bonus (everyone loves a bonus!). Here are a few things we love:
- Positive attitudes, self-help
- Get ‘er done attitudes
- People who teach themselves
- People who love to learn and research
- People who are curious and google things
- People who are passionate
- People who go above and beyond
- People who have integrity
- People who are honest
- People who are dedicated.