Content Marketer for Online Training/Events Company (Remote)
Are You _*On Fire*_ About Content Marketing, Improving and Scaling Results, Building “Best In Class” Brands and Content, and Growing an Incredible Team and Company?
We Want To Hear From You!
- Increase traffic and conversions through digital content marketing channels by increasing the content quality, brand image and using advanced digital strategies
- Detail oriented for project management
- Understanding the ‘numbers’ and traffic metrics
- Ability to drive results
- An eye for design
- Tech savvy
- WordPress management
- Social media management (all channels)
- Video management
What Is DEO?
- DEO is a Paid Member Community consisting of dentist executives who are all growing multi-location dental groups. Members connect monthly and weekly via an online forum, in-person events, virtual roundtable calls, webinars, and more. DEO has doubled each of the past 2 years and looks to continue rapid growth!
- 25-35 hours a week
- Pay of $25-$30/hr, depending on experience
- Long term position with advancement opportunities in growing company
- Technology forward company using best in class digital tools
- Leadership and personal development training
- Work with high caliber A+ team members
- Manage happy, healthy & excited community and its members
- Work from home – no office location independent
- Must work during US time zone hours (Pacific preferred)
- Some travel 1-2-x per year
Benefits of Position
- Work in growing company with advancement opportunities
- “Technology” forward company that implements the best softwares and automation
- Flexible hours with the opportunity to work around your schedule
- Fun, exciting work culture utilizing the latest in dental technology
- “Employee First” culture where employees have autonomy to achieve results
- Work next to best-in-class coworkers highly successful community members
- Traffic from content
- Lead Conversions through content
- Brand image
- Manage all content channels under DEO
- Manage marketing projects in detail
- Manage email newsletter
- Track content metrics and results
- Build marketing automation
- Work directly with Facebook Ads Lead to optimize ads
- Design beautiful “best in class” content across all channels
This Is The Opposite Of A “Traditional Job”
The position is location independent and working with a fast-growing, progressive team in a challenging and fun work environment. You’ll be given big amounts of job responsibilities and the chance to make a real impact on a small and growing company. This is not your average cubicle job!
Who Is “DEO – Dentist Entrepreneur Organization”?
DEO is a group of aspiring dental entrepreneurs and future leaders that really have a similar mindset. They want to be better and make a difference and grow and have an outreach that is much further than what they can do by themselves.”
Our mission is to provide group practice owners with the community, education and resources necessary to enhance their ability to become a corporate leader, an effective senior executive and build a thriving Dental Group.
Other (Pretty Stellar) Perks
- Access to cutting edge digital marketing strategies and tactics
- Work directly under successful entrepreneurs and learn what makes a successful small business tick.
- Learn dozens, if not hundreds of the latest digital tools and tricks the best businesses are using
- Constant, continual learning which will challenge you intellectually at all times.
- A fast-paced, progressive work situation.
- Results oriented daily job. Your job will matter to the company’s bottom line
- Full control over your work day
- No micromanaging or office politics
- Laid back work teammates
How Do I Apply?
Fill out this application to officially apply.
Bonus… How to Stand Out!
A quick bonus (everyone loves a bonus!). Here are a few things we love:
- Positive attitudes, self-help
- Get ‘er done attitudes
- People who teach themselves
- People who love to learn and research
- People who are curious and google things
- People who are passionate
- People who go above and beyond
- People who have integrity
- People who are honest
- People who are dedicated.