Financial Analyst For Dentist Entrepreneur Organization
- Part time: 10-20 hours per month
- Work from home – no office
- Location independent – can work from anywhere
- Must work during US time zone hours
- Experience required
- Pay: $1000/month, depending on experience
Do You Have Experience Analyzing Financial Statuses For Business And Proven Success With Your Financial Recommendations?
We Want To Hear From You!
This is a special position and unique opportunity for the type of person that loves monitoring and studying financial data, work freedom and flexibility while helping to DRIVE growth of a growing business. In this position, you can work from anywhere!
As an Financial Analyst You Will Be Doing the Following:
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identifies financial status by collecting, interpreting and reporting actual results with plans and forecasts. Prepares budgets by establishing schedules.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions..
- Maintains financial staff job results by coaching and counseling employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Other Basic Job Details:
- Prefer the candidate to have accessibility during working hours (9-5pm PST)
- Does not need to be local to our headquarters in Portland
- Can be independent or part of an accounting firm
This is the Opposite of a “Traditional Job”
The position is location independent and working with a fast growing, progressive team in a challenging and fun work environment. You’ll be given big amounts of job responsibilities and the chance to make a real impact on a small and growing company. This is not your average cubicle job!
Who Is “DEO – Dentist Entrepreneur Organization”?
DEO is a group of aspiring dental entrepreneurs and future leaders that really have a similar mindset. They want to be better and make a difference and grow and have an outreach that is much further than what they can do by themselves.”
Our mission is to provide group practice owners the community, education and resources necessary to enhance their ability to become a corporate leader, an effective senior executive and build a thriving Dental Group.
Other (Pretty Stellar) Perks
- Access to cutting edge digital marketing strategies and tactics
- Work directly under successful entrepreneurs and learn what makes a successful small business tick.
- Learn dozens, if not hundreds of the latest digital tools and tricks the best businesses are using
- Constant, continual learning which will challenge you intellectually at all times.
- A fast paced, progressive work situation.
- Results oriented daily job. Your job will matter to the company’s bottom line
- Full control over your work day
- No micromanaging or office politics
- Laid back work teammates
How Do I Apply?
Fill out this application to officially apply.
Bonus… How to Stand Out!
A quick bonus (everyone loves a bonus!). Here are a few things we love
- Positive attitudes, self help
- Get ‘er done attitudes
- People who teach themselves
- People who love to learn and research
- People who are curious and google things
- People who are passionate
- People who go above and beyond
- People who have integrity
- People who are honest
- People who are dedicated.