Digital Project Manager for Online Training/Events Company (Remote)
Do you excel in project management, technology, online learning, creating productive teams, and the challenges of keeping teams and projects organized? Do you love technology and software such as Asana, Slack, Google Apps, WordPress, or others? Do you love finding faster and better ways of doing things, especially through technology and creating systems to save time?
We Want To Hear From You!
- Manage multiple ongoing projects and teams to high success including online course delivery, and event logistics management
- Some project management experience
- Familiarity with creating systems through SOP’s
- Ability to work cohesively and manage a team
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Ability to learn new systems like Infusionsoft and Asana if needed
- Ability to pick up on new software quickly
- Ability to travel a few times a year
- BONUS – some coding ability is helpful
- BONUS – experience in online training management
What Is DEO?
- DEO is a Paid Member Community consisting of dentist executives who are all growing multi-location dental groups. Members connect monthly and weekly via an online forum, in-person events, virtual roundtable calls, webinars, and more
- 30-40 hours a week, long-term contractor position
- Pay of $25-$30/hr, depending on experience
- Forward-thinking technology-focused work environment
- Leadership and personal development training
- Work with high caliber A+ team members
- Work with the best tools and softwares on the market
- Manage happy, healthy & excited online community and its members
- Work from home – no office
- Location independent – can work from anywhere
- Must work during US time zone hours (Pacific preferred)
Benefits of Position
- Work in a growing company with advancement opportunities
- “Technology” forward company
- High-performance work culture
- Flexible hours with the opportunity to work around your schedule
- Fun, exciting work culture utilizing the latest in dental technology
- “Employee First” culture where employees have the autonomy to achieve results
- Work next to best-in-class coworkers, as well as our highly successful community members
- Team Satisfaction with your leadership as manager
- Efficiency of project completion and systems
- Execution of online trainings and events
- Manage ongoing projects ranging from online trainings to in-person events
- Manage and build online member portal
- Manage events logistics team and online membership team
- Responding to inbound emails
- Discover the most efficient and effective means to achieve company tasks
- Build systems for repeated tasks
- Become an expert in all software the team uses
- Create task and email automation
- Assist CEO in special projects
- Analyze membership user data and create recommendations
This Is The Opposite Of A “Traditional Job”
The position is location independent and working with a fast-growing, progressive team in a challenging and fun work environment. You’ll be given big amounts of job responsibilities and the chance to make a real impact on a small and growing company. This is not your average cubicle job!
Who Is “DEO – Dentist Entrepreneur Organization”?
DEO is a group of aspiring dental entrepreneurs and future leaders that really have a similar mindset. They want to be better and make a difference and grow and have an outreach that is much further than what they can do by themselves.”
Our mission is to provide group practice owners with the community, education and resources necessary to enhance their ability to become a corporate leader, an effective senior executive and build a thriving Dental Group.
Other (Pretty Stellar) Perks
- Access to cutting edge digital marketing strategies and tactics
- Work directly under successful entrepreneurs and learn what makes a successful small business tick.
- Learn dozens, if not hundreds of the latest digital tools and tricks the best businesses are using
- Constant, continual learning which will challenge you intellectually at all times.
- A fast-paced, progressive work situation.
- Results oriented daily job. Your job will matter to the company’s bottom line
- Full control over your work day
- No micromanaging or office politics
- Laid back work teammates
How Do I Apply?
Fill out this application to officially apply.
Bonus… How to Stand Out!
A quick bonus (everyone loves a bonus!). Here are a few things we love:
- Positive attitudes, self-help
- Get ‘er done attitudes
- People who teach themselves
- People who love to learn and research
- People who are curious and google things
- People who are passionate
- People who go above and beyond
- People who have integrity
- People who are honest
- People who are dedicated.