As a dentist entrepreneur, maximizing your dental group’s profits is increasingly more challenging amidst the ever-evolving healthcare landscape and increasing competition. But, there are systems and formulas to follow: DEO’s Bottom Line Boot Camp, a non-DEO member, open to the public virtual event, November 10-11, offers proven solutions used by 100s of successfully growing dental practices, groups, and DSOs to refine every P&L line item and add multiples of profit.
It’s time to finally leave the “survival mode” of the past few years. Stop playing defense and protecting your margins. Attend DEO’s Bottom Line Boot Camp to be proactive and stack growth on top of your operationally efficient business. Increasing profit and saving costs = peace of mind knowing that you have an organization that is thriving, and growing and doesn’t need to cut expenses or lay off team members.
DEO’s Bottom Line Boot Camp, a 2-Day Live Virtual event, November 10-11, 2023
DEO’s Boot Camp is an exclusive learning opportunity that offers a comprehensive roadmap to streamline your dental practice operations, refine financial strategies, and add multiples of profit to your bottom line. You’ll explore strategies and formulas successful dentist entrepreneurs and leaders use to maximize profits and achieve sustainable growth. Understanding and optimizing key P&L items can lead to substantial improvements in revenue and profitability.
Why Attend DEO’s Bottom Line Boot Camp?
Imagine what an additional 20%, 50%, or even 100% multiple on your bottom line and EBITDA could mean for your dental group. It could free you from that constant pressure of survival mode, allowing you to make decisions with clarity and confidence.
If you face challenges like squeezed margins due to rising costs, struggling to sustain EBITDA multiples, or lacking a clear understanding of how to optimize your P&L, this Boot Camp is tailored for you. DEO’s experts will guide you through the process of owning your P&L and knowing precisely which levers to pull and when to maximize your profit and grow your bottom line.
Demystifying Your P&L Statement Is Key to Growth and Revenue
Boot Camp offers a deep dive into your Profit and Loss (P&L) statement so you can make informed decisions and drive positive change. You’ll gain intel to identify crucial items that impact growth and profit such as:
- Revenue Streams Analysis: To maximize profits, you must examine all sources of income, identify high-margin services and optimize subsequent marketing efforts, to boost revenue.
- Supplies and Overhead Costs: Reducing unnecessary overhead costs and negotiating better deals with suppliers can free up resources. Whereas upgrading technology and equipment can enhance the efficiency and quality of services provided. While upfront costs may be significant, the long-term benefits in terms of patient satisfaction and streamlined operations can boost revenue and reduce expenses.
- Labor Costs: It is essential to strike a balance between providing competitive compensation and optimizing staff productivity to control labor expenses. This also involves hiring intentionally rather than just “filling holes”. When you hire A+ productive associates, hygienists, and dental assistants, your ROI is high.
- Patient Flow: Investing in patient retention programs, excellent customer service, and cultivating positive relationships can result in a loyal patient base and increased referrals, and keep revenue growing.
Boot Camp Speakers: Group Dentistry Experts and Successful Entrepreneurs
Boot Camp speakers include dentist entrepreneur trailblazers, group dentistry subject matter experts, and successful business leaders. They have paved the way for the growth of DSOs, disrupting and innovating the dentistry business model, and offering better and higher quality patient care. Successful speakers hailing from the larger business world are true visionary leaders, who have disrupted and innovated traditional business models and shattered old paradigms. They will inspire you to pursue your dreams and push the envelope of what can be achieved.
Past virtual speakers include: NYT Bestselling Author Jocko Willink, Owner, of Echelon Front; Dr. Rick Workman, Founder & Executive Chairman, of Heartland Dental; NYT Bestselling Author Kim Scott, Cofounder, of Radical Candor, LLC; and Steve Bilt, Chief Executive Officer, Smile Brands Inc.
Stay tuned for speaker announcements!
Valuable Bonuses and Perks Included with Your Boot Camp Ticket
All this and more comes with your ticket to DEO’s Bottom Line Boot Camp:
- 2 Day live virtual interactive event
- Attendee-only dashboard with resources, perks, & offers (updated frequently!)
- Bonus: [THE DEO VAULT] 55 Must-Have Dental Resources (a $3,000 value)
- Bonus: Free DEO Magazine subscription delivered to your mailbox (a $1,000 value)
- Bonus: DEO Growth Summit 2023 Session Replays (a $5,000 value)
- CE credit: maximize the value of attending & stay up to date
- Complimentary Boot Camp session replays
- Plus secret pre-Boot Camp bonuses
- And much more!
With only 300 spots available for this exclusive virtual boot camp, you’ll want to act fast.
Register now! Get your ticket here. (Prices increase frequently.)
At DEO’s Bottom Line Boot Camp, you’ll lock in a plan of action to increase your bottom line in 2024 and to get the most out of your P&L; increase revenue and profit; energize your team; do more with less, and find hidden savings; recruit A+ staff and associates; and much more!
Don’t miss this chance to unlock the proven formulas that can multiply your profit and bottom line. Join DEO’s Bottom Line Boot Camp and make your 2024 P&L the best in the history of your business!
For more details and to register, check out Boot Camp here.